Super-concentrated Lemon Myrtle Hard Floor Cleaner leaves floors clean, fresh and streak free.
Your Environment. Our Lemon Myrtle Floor Cleaner is earth safe as well as human friendly. It is biodegradable and grey water safe, so can be repurposed in the garden when floor cleaning is done. It does not contain any animal products, has not been tested on animals and is palm oil free.
Your Home. Simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Floor Cleaner uses only the best and most essential ingredients to leave your floors wonderfully clean and smelling beautiful. Its special blend of ingredients ensures a streak free, gleaming finish on timber, tiled, polished concrete and other shiny floors. Its excellent cleaning power easily tackles the dirt and grime found in well trafficked areas of your home, whilst its neutral non-abrasive formula will not damage delicate polishes or waxes. Super concentrated, just 1 litre of Lemon Myrtle Floor Cleaner makes up to an amazing 100 litres.
- Â Â Â Powerful cleaner for all hard floors
- Â Â Â Streak-free finish on shiny floors and polished timber floorboards
- Â Â Â Neutral pH is gentle on polished, waxed and oiled floors
- Â Â Â Makes up to 100 litres, per litre of super concentrate
- Â Â Â Earth safe AND human friendly
- Â Â Â Eco-responsible and biodegradable
- Â Â Â Toxin & sensitiser free
- Â Â Â Grey water & septic safe
- Â Â Â Not tested on animals and contains no animal products
- Â Â Â Palm oil free
Simplyclean's Lemon Myrtle Floor Cleaner is toxin free and sensitiser free and has no synthetic fragrance to irritate your senses.
It contains pure, locally harvested, Australian lemon myrtle oil that leaves a fresh light scent in your home. It does NOT contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), polyethylene glycol (PEG) and parabens, mineral oils, or diethanolamines (DEAs).
Made in Australia